Sunday Morning Gatherings | 10:00 a.m.
Join us on Sunday mornings in person or online to experience gospel centered teaching in a casual atmosphere.
What to Expect
- Due to COVID-19, we are practicing social distancing and mask wearing at our in person gatherings
- Casual and relaxed dress, so come as you are
- A diverse group of friendly people
- Some singing and a message from the Bible that points to Jesus
- If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.
Our Kids Ministry
We love kids at Hope Alliance! In fact, we believe that what happens in our children’s ministry is just as important as what happens in our main worship gathering.
We take the safety of the children at Hope Alliance seriously. Each children’s ministry volunteer and youth group leader has passed a complete background check, including child abuse clearance. It is our privilege to come alongside families in their effort to cultivate the personal faith of their children. We also respect a parent’s choice to have their children stay with them in service and welcome children of all ages to be a part of our main gathering.